Teeth Whitening Tulsa
Teeth whitening will take years off the appearance of your smile. We offer the Opalescence Bleaching System in trays customized to your teeth, and will consult with you about your hopes for your smile to help you obtain the “WOW!” results you’re looking for.
Whitening is a relatively easy and effective technique which can be done at home in a matter of days, or in our office in a matter of hours. While there are various methods for teeth whitening, the most effective and safe methods are those directed and monitored by the dentist.
Teeth Whitening Services by Midtown Dentistry
- In-Office Teeth Whitening
- Take home Opalescence whitening trays
Commonly Asked Questions about Teeth Whitening:
Is Bleaching Safe? Dr. Griffiths uses a product that’s been proven safe for whitening teeth and will monitor home use if you choose that method instead of in-office whitening.
How Long Will The Results Last? You will typically enjoy your whitened teeth for several years, and might choose an at-home ‘touch-up’ every 6 to 12 months, especially if you drink beverages that stain teeth, such as tea, wine, coffee and colas.
Are There Any Side-Effects? While a few patients sometimes experience tooth or gum sensitivity during the treatment, the symptoms are temporary and usually are gone within a few days.
What Causes Tooth Discoloration? Teeth can become discolored for different reasons, including the following:
- Some antibiotics can darken children’s developing teeth
- Aging, when the dentin beneath the enamel darkens with age.
- Frequent drinking of wine, coffee, tea or colas.
- The use of tobacco products.
- If a tooth has been traumatized by, e.g., an accident, the nerve sometimes ‘dies’ and the tooth becomes dark.
- After a root canal or pulp therapy, the tooth may darken.
How much does teeth whitening in Tulsa cost? The price of teeth whitening varies from customer to customer. Please contact us for more details.